Dec 16, 2010

Memoirs Of A Rotting Corpse


I am the beast born inside my own nightmare

From which you find no release

I am the victim of my own making

The serpent his own tail thus eating



The worlds of darkness calling

Hear the whispers of the damned

A cold touch that pulls me over

To the place I know and loathe…



My soul thus my body leaving,

To the place of my own deceiving,

Journey inwards to seek my faded light,

Futile quest, for long ago the light has vanished



The proper delusion, perfect by design,

Who’s the master, who’s the slave?

I seek not answers, I seek not reasons,

Redemption is but a dream away.



Here, in between worlds,

Where the darkness meets the light

………………………………………………

[There are three paths and two I cannot take

The price I reckon is still too high



Thus I give myself back

To the rotting shell of flesh,

Hungry waiting my soul to devour,

On and on, until the last piece is gone…



The hellhound that holds his own leash,

Banished by all I loved and feared,

My hell is only what I feel,

The road to darkness thus begun…]

No comments:

Post a Comment